Closing Date: 17 March 2017
Salary: R89 422
- Grade 12
- Relevant Certification of in Stores Management
- 18-24 months experiences.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications).
- Good supervision human relations, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
- High level of responsibility.
- Good numerical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the 3 languages spoken in the Western Cape Afrikaans, English or IsiXhosa.
- Responsible to execute specific applications associated with controlling the receiving, storage and issue of stock items
Store Man (66.85KB)
Last published 10 March 2017
- Check the supplier documentation against physical items and verify quantity and specifications prior to acknowledging receipt
- Record short deliveries and damages on the documentation.
- Code stock received in accordance with control procedures and position items in the appropriate location.
- Attend to the rotation of stock based on ‘first in –first out principles’
- Position stock items taking into consideration stock movement and “shelf life span”.
- Monitor stock levels against established safety stock levels and identify slow moving items
- Seek approval for changes to stock control guidelines to assist in the identification of slow moving and obsolete stock items.
- Conduct stock counting sequences and apply control procedures using specific coding and labels to indicated counted stock and quantities.
- Receive approved transactional documentation to identify with requirements