Closing Date: 19 November 2019
Salary: R 99 980.61 per annum (Post Level T4 of a Grade 4 Municipality)
- Grade 10
- Code EB driver’s license.
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar environment
- Computer literate in MS Word applications
- Physically fit to move chairs and halls furniture around.
- Good supervision, human relations, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound mathematical and technical skills.
- Ability to give attention to detail to handle conflict
- High level of responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Required to work overtime during week & weekends and on public holidays.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the 3 languages spoken in the Western Cape, Afrikaans, English or IsiXhosa.
Attendant Hall (98.36KB)
Last published 05 November 2019
- Receive instruction from the immediate superior on bookings scheduled for the hire of the Hall.
- Verify that all requirements for the preparation of the Hall has been received.
- Issue instruction to the immediate subordinates to commence with preparations after ensuring the Hall has been cleaned.
- Complete a checklist of various items of importance to be in a good functional condition
- Report any visual damages found after functions to the immediate superior to be deducted from deposits.
- Keep a record of all assets In the Hall and provide statistics to the immediate superior for budgetary reasons.
- Ensure that all monies have been paid by Lessees before allowing function preparations to continue.
- Conduct inspections of the Hall prior to functions with the person renting the Hall prior to handing over the Hall.
- Conduct a follow-up inspection upon receiving the Hall back
- Check all the items in the Hall and toilets to be in good working order.
- Inform the immediate superior of any maintenance or repair work to Issue Instruction for repairs and maintenance to be carried out
- Conduct checks to ensure the outside area surrounding the Hall is well maintained and free of litter.
- Liaise with the immediate superior regarding functional feedback and solving problems.
- Discuss function requirements with private persons, organizations and instances renting the Hall.
- Provide information regarding requirements from Council for booking of the Halls.
- Discuss the available equipment with Lessees and stipulate the conditions attached to it.
- Liaise with subordinate staff regarding preparations to be carried out.
- Keep and maintain a filing system for all application forms for Hall rent.
- Compile and submit reports on the functional operations carried out at the Hall
- Sign rental forms and submit it to the immediate superior to allow I disallow the refunding of deposits.
- Reply to the immediate superior on any written queries and complaints received.
- Inspect the stacking of tables and chairs to ensure it is safe and neatly stacked.
- Check on areas Inside the Hall parameters for papers and cleaning work and request the subordinate to perform the actions of cleaning and maintaining the grounds.
- Refer all leave applications to the immediate superior for consideration and possible temporary replacements.