Closing Date: 09 March 2018
Salary: R 173 654.40 pa
- National Traffic Diploma
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Code B driver’s license.
- No criminal record and medically fit.
- Human relations, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conflict handling skills.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
- High level of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the 3 languages spoken in the Western Cape, Afrikaans and English or IsiXhosa.
Traffic Officer (52.89KB)
Last published 28 February 2018
- Enforcement of Traffic Legislation and Municipal By law’s.
- General traffic patrols and escort duties.
- Speed law enforcement to ensure that road users adhere to regulatory speed limits.
- Assisting at accident scenes and general point duty.
- Gathering of evidence and accident reporting.
- Issuing of fines and summonses.
- Safe guarding of Municipal property/equipment.
- Duty related tasks as per instruction of Supervisor.