Closing Date: 09 March 2018
Salary: R 136 989.00 pa
- Grade 10
- Law Enforcement Certificate (will be advantageous)
- 1 year relevant experience.
- Code B driver’s license.
- No criminal record.
- Appointment subjected to criminal verification checks.
- Successful candidates will undergo Law enforcement training.
- Good sight, hearing and speech ability.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Ability to perform manual operations and duties on foot.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the 3 languages spoken in the Western Cape, Afrikaans and English or IsiXhosa.
Law Enforcement Officer (53.5KB)
Last published 28 February 2018
- Gather information and evidence.
- Issuing prosecution notices.
- Serving of summonses and warrant of arrest.
- Attending community, Justice Meetings related to municipal law enforcements.
- Doing point duties and traffic control.
- Enforcement of traffic Legislation Accident investigation.
- General Escort duties and V.I.P’s.
- Policing and enforcement of traffic and municipal by-laws.
- Assist Speed checking.
- Court attendance of offenders on serious offences.
- Delivery of Municipal agendas and minutes.
- Daily post and P.A. Announcements.